Monday, August 23, 2010

Iowa State Fair















On Friday Night, Crystal and I had a great time together at the Iowa State Fair. We haven't had much alone time together and this was what we needed. We wanted to try so many different kinds of food, but there was so much to choose from.










Then I saw the Fair Fries. I am not talking about the big fat ones, I am talking about the skinny flat ones that have like 4000 calories per fri. We bought them and then I introduced Crystal to a special kind of liquid to put on them. VINEGAR!!!!!!



She was a little worried how this would taste, but once she tasted it, she was attached!!


We looked at the big fat bull that weighs 3,200lbs, pigs that weigh 3,000lbs. It was great!


We bought a jug of root beer, kissed under the stars and then went back and got more fries!!! :)This was one great night with my wife!!! I Love You Crystal!!!!!!!!



A Full Size Cow made of Butter & ate Deep Fried Oreo's!

No comments:

Post a Comment